Introducing Version 5.22 of Geometa
Every day we strive to make the system better. We collected the most popular requests and added them to new releases. We are happy to share our updates and improvements.
Main changes from version 5.19 to version 5.22:
- We paid much attention to improving the information security of the system. The changes that significantly increase the level of protection of Geometa are included in the latest releases.
- Implemented an intuitive interface for the building code card. Viewing and making changes to the building code has become more convenient.
- Implemented the possibility of signing with an electronic signature the fact of placing information, documents, and materials in the systems.
- Added the ability to set the rules for mandatory fields in the card depending on the conditions, for example: on the value of the status of the document, on the presence of a related object, geometry, and files. Multiple conditions can be configured at once.
- It is now possible to display the state of data for a certain period in the past for the entire map. Previously, this feature was only available for a single layer. When forming the state of the territory on the date, the style of the layers is saved.
Geometa features available in the new version:
- Implemented automatic change of the document status after the start of approval.
- The geocoding service now allows users to get the coordinates of the center of the land plot by cadastral number and the capital construction object by identification number.
- The Geometa API now has the ability to send and receive coordinate descriptions of objects.
- In the plug-in for integrating Geometa with QGIS, the ability to select the format for displaying Geometa layers has been added: in vector form or as an underlay.
- Implemented the ability to provide a service for making changes to the territory planning documentation.
- Implemented the ability of automatic generation of reports signed with the Electronic Signature of the System. When generating a report, an archive is created with a report in .pdf format and a system ES file.
- For the Land Use Code Analysis module, the list of tools has been extended:
- The tool allows users to see on the map the floor area ratio for each land plot in the city and obtain information on the compliance or non-compliance of the actual floor area ratio of the land plot with the requirements of urban planning regulations.
- The tool for searching and visualizing data on land plots on which buildings are located that do not meet the requirements of the Land use code in terms of the number of floors.
- The tool to check the compliance of the area of land plots with the requirements established in the Land use code. Allows users to get a sample of land plots, the area of which exceeds the maximum allowed or less than the minimum allowed.
- In the module «Search for territory (Garnet)» the search for territories for construction has been modified. Now the buildings of the Address Plan are taken into account, and users can also set the dimensions of the object planned for construction.
- The Overlap Locator Tool displays objects that lie completely inside another object.
- In the module «Data quality dashboard», the list of checks by objects of the address plan, engineering and transport infrastructure has been expanded.
Improvements and bug fixes:
- The ability to generate reports created using the Document Template Editor module in PDF format has been restored. By default, reports are generated in DOCX format.
- Added sorting of layer objects by creation date. Now the last created object is displayed on the map above all previously created ones.
- Fixed a bug where the document scope was not displayed if its geometry was specified as a multiline.
- Fixed a bug where the data of copyright holders were incorrectly specified when importing the Unified State Register of Real Estate data.
- Fixed duplication of explication numbers when building a land parcel map drawing.
- Fixed a bug in the land parcel map report where incomplete information about zones with special conditions of use was displayed.
- Fixed a bug where the selection of the object was not saved when generating a Graphical report.
- Styles of building layers from the address plan and styles of untyped objects have been adjusted to correctly display objects with geometry presented as a collection.
- Work has been carried out to improve the stability of the system.